"I have never felt that anything really mattered but the satisfaction of knowing that you stood for the things in which you believed and had done the very best you could." - Eleanor Roosevelt

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

It must be close to a full moon....

I know that the next full moon is not scheduled until April 9th, but if this week is any indication as to how people are going to behave that day, I should stay home that day. We have had the oddest people show up at the facility and the phone calls and emails are even weirder.....

Seriously...I am glad that March has official ended, thus also ending the first quarter of this year. What looms ahead in the second quarter? Well, for starters it will be Zoe's first Easter and I have been knitting a little jumper that is almost finished. These are the events by date for April:

04/12 - The Third Anniversary of Mitzi's passing
04/21 - My sister in law Bobbie's birthday as well as my ex-husband John's birthday
04/26 - My brother in law Tom's birthday
04/30 - My Uncle Chuck's birthday

I don't want to post May and June's events just yet, but I can tell you that my sister's birthday is in May and that will be fun, as she will be turning 40! And May 15th is the last day of the Spring Semester of college.

I forgot to add luggage to the temptations yesterday. SWCNLBN has all the luggage that we purchased together and that is okay with me. I have a new life and thus should have some new luggage as well. Ever on the prowl for a bargain, I went to the JC Penny website to start. Why? Because when I purchased luggage for Megan for her Italy trip that is where I found a four-piece set for about $90.00 and shipping and handling was free at the time. I found this set and I think that it would be perfect. I just need to decide which color and order it. I think that I would like red, but I have been told to look at a color less used so that I can spot it easier....what do all of my world traveling friends and bloggy peeps think?

I also saw this set and it has a garment bag. How often would that really come in handy? I also thought that this set was cute but I have never heard of the company before.....

So there you have it...tell me about your luggage preferences. I need to know so that I can make an informed decision....

3 comments:

IamKnitGuy said...

If you buy it from JC Penney, go online and search JC Penney coupons. There are always free shipping codes on the web if not better deals like 20% off. Otherwise, I picked my most recent piece based on its color but your system seems more involved.

Anonymous said...

Cant go wrong with American Tourister... I love the Skycrest... get more bang for your bucks and a garment bag to boot! :)

DaniyalAhmed said...

Thanks For Sharing Such An Interesting Article, It Is Really Worthy To Read. I Have Subscribed To You And From Now On I'll Check Your Profile Daily For Interesting Stuffs. Alaina Huffman Smallville