And...here we go!
1. How in the world did I get myself in this predicament.
2. There is an open road in front of me.
3. Life's too short to be unhappy OR to knit with bad yarn.
4. I would love to share a romantic picnic lunch.
5. That was where we stayed talking until the wee hours of the morning.
6. The two parking spaces we use at the Duck will always be what I think of as "our place".
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to having my baby back from her trip to the East Coast, tomorrow my plans include a trip to get the hair "did" and Sunday, I want to enjoy the day doing whatever we feel like doing!