"I have never felt that anything really mattered but the satisfaction of knowing that you stood for the things in which you believed and had done the very best you could." - Eleanor Roosevelt

Friday, April 10, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins

1. Anonymous…is a term that not many people can apply to me.
2. Time with SF is a the best part of my week.
3. Let me embrace thee, sour adversity... - Shakespeare was indeed a wise man.
4. The flowers and the outdoor activities like pool parties and golf is what I look forward to most about Spring.
5. Who needs therapy when there is a motorcycle and an open road calling my name.
6. Cadbury eggs, peeps and pectin jelly beans MUST go into the Easter Basket!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to a little special time with SF, tomorrow my plans include finishing up the Easter basket for Zoe and having Stephanie and Zoe over for a visit and Sunday, I be staying inside and packing up items that I don't need before I move.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Packing on Easter Sunday? Sorry I missed you this week - hope it was a good one! ;-)