"I have never felt that anything really mattered but the satisfaction of knowing that you stood for the things in which you believed and had done the very best you could." - Eleanor Roosevelt

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Tuesday Temptations

Okay....so I promised you some temptations....

First, let me wish a happy birthday to John and to my sister-in-law Bobbie.

So, we all know that I am a beer snob. I have been patiently awaiting the arrival of the 250th Anniversary Stout to be delivered to the Duck. They have not received their delivery as of yet and I am doubting that they will get their shipment before our date tomorrow. I have a few stand-ins....like Pipeline Porter. Another old stand by is Young's Double Chocolate Stout. If forced, I can also drink Newcastle or Boddington's.

After thinking about all these beers, I decided that I needed some new tee shirts. I want this one first. I know that this is a man's shirt, but I like it as well. I like this one too, and brown is one of my new favorite colors so it is perfect! I would also wear this one with pride as well.

SF and I are collecting quite a set of bar ware items. However, I know that we are in need of these, these, and these. I think that we need a set of these but I can't justify them yet... I would also like to have this outside for parties as well so that we don't loose a hand-held one. I want this for my bottles....

I also saw a few other goodies....I have decided that these are the boots I want for riding on the bike with SF. I found several pairs on eBay that are all new-in-box that were purchased and never worn for a number of reasons. I think that at $46.00 to $70.00 a pair versus $188.00 a pair I can get them and still feel good. I also saw these on another site. They are new and a great price as well. While looking for boots, I also saw this jacket.

For those of you that don't know me all that well, you won't understand why this is so funny. I'll explain. My birthday is July 4th. For years I have fought any and all attempts to have a red white and blue themed party. That also goes for most gear that has a flag on it. Something about this one seems okay and that is a bit frightening. I could see myself wearing it with pride...perhaps I have a fever of some kind....

Okay...off to class and to stop at Ben and Jerry's for the free cone....Go Rockets!

No comments: