"I have never felt that anything really mattered but the satisfaction of knowing that you stood for the things in which you believed and had done the very best you could." - Eleanor Roosevelt

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Tuesday Temptations

That's right gang! It is Tuesday once again. But before I get to the temptations, I have a tiny rant. Eraser has decided to punish me for getting rid of the kittens. While I was in the shower this morning she used my bed as the litter box. For those of you with cats, you know that smell before you even locate it. I stripped the bed and placed everything in the tub with laundry detergent and warm water. I decided to come home at lunch, and she had repeated the exercise, so she promptly went into her cage for time out so that she gets consequences for bad behavior. Ah, the joys of parenthood.....

Now, while I am eating my lunch and listening to Eraser whine....I present my temptations....

It has been suggested that I look much more attractive when I wear shirts and blouses that button up the front and are a little fitted. I haven't decided if it is more attractive because of the button factor, or just because it flatters my thinned out torso (thank you Yoga For Weight Loss CD).

As such, I have been on the prowl for more of them to add to my wardrobe. I found this, this, this, this, and this all at the Travel Smith website. I also went trolling at Lands' End and found this, this, this, this, this, this, and this. Why the sweaters? Because I could not make them that fast to wear and they can be monogrammed.....And also I think that jeans with a button up shirt looks so much better with a great cardigan over it instead of of a blazer. Only exception, would be a leather blazer.....Of course, I had to peek at Coldwater Creek as well. I like all of these except the Origami one. Having mentioned leather jackets, I think this one is terribly romantic. And while I was trolling, I also found this, this, this, and this.

I'm fairly certain that I tagged this one before, but now it also comes in a holiday version.

Okay gang, I need to let Eraser out of her cage and haul it back to the office.....more later....

No comments: