"I have never felt that anything really mattered but the satisfaction of knowing that you stood for the things in which you believed and had done the very best you could." - Eleanor Roosevelt

Friday, October 24, 2008

Friday Fill-In

Friday Fill-In

1. Right now, I’m feeling glad that it is finally Friday and we actually have cool weather.
2. Anywhere with my special friend enjoying each others company is where I want to be.
3. How does one convince someone that change can sometimes be a good thing?
4. My Franklin Covey Planner with the built-in to do list keeps me on track.
5. Please don’t talk on your cell phone while you are driving, unless you utilize a blue-tooth!
6. My daughters, family, bloggy friends, and my special friend fill me with joy.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to knitting more and watching more 007 Movies On Demand, tomorrow my plans include watching the University of Texas versus Oklahoma, then the Rays versus the Phillies, maybe an outdoor festival in the evening for a few hours AND knitting of course, and Sunday, I want to finish another novel and get it off to the proof-reader and finish up some knitting projects that need to be woven/seamed/blocked so that I can start some new ones, especially something for Trouble's baby girl!

Okay gang! Have a wonderful Friday. Cheer for your favorite College Team(s) {Michigan State, Ohio State, University of Tennessee, University of Texas, Texas Tech, Louisiana State University, etc}. Don't forget, RAYS ALL THE WAY!

No comments: