"I have never felt that anything really mattered but the satisfaction of knowing that you stood for the things in which you believed and had done the very best you could." - Eleanor Roosevelt

Sunday, October 19, 2008

ALL THE WAY TAMPA BAY!!!!!!!!

Sorry to all my Red Sox followers....but from worst to first this year! The first game of the World Series is Wednesday and you can bet that I will be horse from cheering. Hopefully wherever we take Trouble for her birthday dinner that night, they will have a TV so that I can keep up.

All the way Tamp Bay! 9 = 8 and now 9 = 2!

2008 MLB Playoff Central

WORLD SERIES

vs.
Series tied 0-0
Game 1: at Rays, Wed., Oct. 22, 8 p.m. ET,
Game 2: at Rays, Thurs., Oct. 23, 8 p.m. ET,
Game 3: at Phillies, Sat., Oct. 25, 8 p.m. ET,
Game 4: at Phillies, Sun., Oct. 26, 8 p.m. ET,
Game 5: at Phillies (if nec.), Mon., Oct. 27, 8 p.m. ET,
Game 6: at Rays (if nec.), Wed., Oct. 29, 8 p.m. ET,
Game 7: at Rays (if nec.), Thurs., Oct. 30, 8 p.m. ET,


BTW - I forgot to wish both of my brothers Happy Birthday this month! I also have to wish my great-grandmother Emma (God rest her soul) a Happy Birthday this coming Wednesday as well. She was born exactly 100 years before Trouble and was an amazing woman in her time. I am blessed for having known her and I hope that she walks with a hand on Trouble's shoulder as she grows.

No comments: