"I have never felt that anything really mattered but the satisfaction of knowing that you stood for the things in which you believed and had done the very best you could." - Eleanor Roosevelt

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Is it really almost the end of this month?

Wow, this month has flown by! I guess time flies when you are busy and spreading your wings now and then.

Okay, my Rays lost tonight. I am still so very proud of them. Congrats to the Phillies....The City of Brotherly Love should be happy once again that they have finally won a major championship!

Last night since there was nothing really on TV that caught my fancy, I watched Wild Hogs. OMG, I have never laughed so much. It was so very funny, especially after attending the Rally with my special friend. The entire cast was a scream. I especially loved it when Peter Fonda appeared.

I spoke at length with Trouble today. George and Gracie have adapted quite well to their new home and both adore Jack. Gracie has found the toilet paper stash and has helped Trouble paper the house twice. I warned her. Their latest discovery? The fish tank. Oh boy, one of them is going to get a bath....any takers on that bet? She has been painting up a storm and I can't wait to see her progress.

Get a rare visit with Munchkin tomorrow. She is bringing her CPU for a tune up by Mom and her Halloween costume so that we can discuss hair, make up and shoes. I will be making dinner and it is always better to eat with someone than it is dining alone.

Okay, off to bed so that I don't get any further behind on sleep!

No comments: