My good friend, (not-so) Cynical Knitting Gal had this posted on her blog and I thought it looked like fun...
37 Things about me
1. Do you like blue cheese? Yes, on hamburgers.
2. Have you ever smoked cigarettes? Took one drag once and almost threw up. Never did it again and never wanted to. AND, will not be with anyone who does smoke!
3. Do you own a gun? Does a hot glue gun or staple gun count? If not, no.
4. What flavor Kool Aid was your favorite? Cherry.
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Doctors no, but the Dentist....YES!
6. What do you think of hotdogs? Love them but they give me migraines...so I haven't had one in over ten years.
7. Favorite Christmas movie? Christmas in Connecticut. I love Barbara Stanwick.....
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? M u s t have coffee first thing when I get up. I have a cup and a half and then later in the morning I open an 8 ounce Dr. Pepper.
9. Can you do push ups? At the moment, I can do five....still working up to ten!
10. What’s your favorite piece of jewelry? This is a sad response, but true. My favorite piece of jewelry is the ring that I designed for the tenth anniversary that the ex and I shared. It is a gorgeous ring but I don't wear it anymore. Perhaps I can make it into a pendant....after that, it is a necklace made of horse shoe nails from my grandparents farm. Odd but it still gets a lot of compliments.
11. Favorite hobby? Knitting.
12. Do you have A.D.D.? No.
13. Do you wear glasses/contacts? Yes, I have had them since I was in the fifth grade and now I have graduated to trifocals....gotta love the aging process!
14. Middle name? Carol
15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment?
a - Sleepy
b - Need to schedule a hair cut and color.....before the grey takes over the world
c- Need to go cast an early vote at lunch
16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? Dr Pepper, Water, Tea
17. Current worry? If I'll be able to get to sleep tonight before the loud neighbors get up at the butt crack of dawn....
18. Current hate right now? The fact that the apartment complex does not have any recycling programs in place!
19. Favorite place to be? Okay, call me a sap. My favorite place is curled up against that special someone. Currently, that would be occupied by Sassy and Eraser, as there is no one that I am that intimate with yet...
20. How did you bring in the New Year? Was with the ex and the Special Couple at a party with dancing.
21. Where would you like to go? Random places, Boston (heard the seafood is to die for), Las Vegas, and to see the Redwoods and Sequoias.
22. Name three people who will complete this. Who knows
23. Do you own slippers? Yes, I have two pair, but I hate wearing them. They make my feet too hot.
24. What shirt are you wearing? Boring actually, I am wearing a white blouse with a light vest over it....
25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? Yes, for special occasions, but deep down I am a high thread count kinda gal.
26. Can you whistle? No..., sadly
Favorite color? At the moment, I am hopelessly hooked on lipstick red colors. I love the ones with blue in them. I am also hooked on berry colors....go figure
28. Would you be a pirate? No, I need a hot shower daily to feel human and I don't think that is an option on a pirate ship....
29. What songs do you sing in the shower? I don't usually sing in the shower....still trying to wake up....
30. Favorite Girl’s Name? Okay, Munchkin will kill me but I love Victoria.
31. Favorite boy’s name? Totally random, But I have always liked Daniel, Brett, Jeff, and Mark.
32. What’s in your pocket right now? Cherry Chapstick
33. Last thing that made you laugh? Sassy trying to figure out how to open the front door and punking it when it didn't cooperate
34. What vehicle do you drive? KIA Rio5
35. Worst injury you’ve ever had? When I broke my wrist playing softball. It took six months of casts and who remembers how much PT
36. Do you love where you live? Yes, Houston has so much to do and I can wear shorts on Christmas sometimes, even though I usually don't
37. How many TVs do you have in your house? just one.....
Have fun! If you post, let me know so I can some see :)