I am so far behind on reading my favorite blogs that I missed the award bestowed upon (not-so) Cynical Knitting Gal and then passed on to me....
Here are the rules:
1. Please put the award on your blog.
2. Add a link to the person who awarded you.
3. You must nominate at least 4 fellow bloggers for this award.
4. Add links to the recipients.
5. Leave a comment so the recipients know they have received an award.
I’ve read the rules, and I promise to comply, so here it is - my shiny new ribbon!
As for my nominees:
1. Tandledupinknots- Who I met through one of the first swaps I ever participated in. She made me the most wonderful pair of socks and I love following the trials and tribulations of she and her husband as they raise "Bear".
2. MissMe1964 - We share the same birthday, so what could be better? I enjoy her wit and humor. Her friendship has meant so much to me these last few months. And I can't wait until I am forced to go to Canada for business so I can meet her in "real life".
3. The Yarn Closet - Who recently got married. She has such a big heart and has the most interesting hobbies. She is now on a pursuit of Civil War re-enactment...costumes and all....
4. Knittymuggins - Simply, I just love her zest for life and love. She followd her husband around while he runs marathons....and she makes beautiful things too!
I want to nominate more than four, but I will behave! I would add knittingnest, knittingdoctor, knittingreader, and TwistedKnitter to name a few.
And since I cannot re-nominate (Not-so) Cynical Knitting Gal, I will say that she has been the best friend I could have had so far through the last five months, but she has been my friend for much longer than that. Thank you for all of your love and support!