"I have never felt that anything really mattered but the satisfaction of knowing that you stood for the things in which you believed and had done the very best you could." - Eleanor Roosevelt

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Friday Fill-In on Sunday!

Okay, I am trying to get caught up....so bear with me.

Friday Fill-In

1. Follow the path less chosen.
2. A knitting project and good music are things I always take with me on vacation.
3. To achieve your goals, you must be prepared to face adversity and remain focused.
4. I love eating breakfast food for dinner is something I’d like you to know about me.
5. I have a dry sense of humor that some people never understand, unless I say incoming first.....
6. I love the movie Hope floats.
7. And as for the weekend, Friday I attended a Greg Trooper concert, Saturday was the museum and celebrating Jack's 30th birthday, and Sunday, I want to watch football and finish one my Pay-It-Forward gifts so I can mail it off.

No comments: