"I have never felt that anything really mattered but the satisfaction of knowing that you stood for the things in which you believed and had done the very best you could." - Eleanor Roosevelt

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Thought for Thursday

" A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step" - Lao-Tzu (Chinese Philosopher)


Edit @5:33 PM CST - Happy Birthday to my ex-father-in-law. May he have the peace in the after life that he never had during his time here among us. Thank you for all that you taught me while I was a part of your life.

1 comment:

Twisted Knitter said...

Agreed :-)

Thank you for stopping by to check in at my blog. I think I managed to catch up on all the happenings in your life and just want to offer a big hug of understanding.

My thoughts are with you on this new journey!