"I have never felt that anything really mattered but the satisfaction of knowing that you stood for the things in which you believed and had done the very best you could." - Eleanor Roosevelt

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Friday Fill-In

Friday Fill-In

1. If I was to walk into your life, would I welcome you or tell you to fuck off?

2. Catch a bright star and place it in a pendant to wear on my neck.

3. And you can send me yarn! Lots of yarn!

4. I’m very happy with my life and how it’s going but I’m hoping that the waltz moves to a new dance step soon.

5. I’m the innocent bystander/Somehow I got stuck by not remembering that I am just as important as my partner.

6. What’s keeping us apart isn’t selfishness, it’s time to discover ourselves and trust each other.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to hanging out with my friends in the apartments, tomorrow my plans include errands with a friend, a Comets Chalk Talk, and a Comets Game, and Sunday, I want to knit at a LYS and fix a lamb dinner for Adam and myself. And for the record, Adam is the best guy friend I have ever had and he is like my brother. Any girls that are interested in a 30 year old architect, let me know, because I have high expectations for anyone interested!

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

No comments: