"I have never felt that anything really mattered but the satisfaction of knowing that you stood for the things in which you believed and had done the very best you could." - Eleanor Roosevelt

Friday, May 21, 2010

Stephanie's Mother's Day Calais

This post is long overdue.  I finished Stephanie's made to order Calais for Mother's Day on May 16th.  Details can be found on my Ravelry Project Page.  The more I work with this pattern the more I love it.  The two charts are super easy to memorize and the sock yarn that I used for this one was a super fun way to use one skein of yarn on something other than socks.  Not that I don't love making socks, I just love to see what else I can make out of the yummy yarns that are available for socks.

Pictures



The finished object.....




Trying to get a close up.... not so good this time





A few rows into Chart A






Colinette Jitterbug in Bright Charcoal

No comments: