"I have never felt that anything really mattered but the satisfaction of knowing that you stood for the things in which you believed and had done the very best you could." - Eleanor Roosevelt

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Friday Fill-Ins #178

1. Potato Salad -- the best food to take on a picnic.
2. Summer and swimming.
3. Blew out my flip flops.
4. To love someone is the best feeling one can have, ever.
5. When I am angry, I take a long hike.
6. When I crave food, it's usually CHOCOLATE.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a special date (so says SF), tomorrow my plans include our first MVP ride to the Backwoods Bar and Grill and Sunday, I want to swim with SF, alone!

2 comments:

Knittymuggins said...

Sounds like a great weekend! Hope you have tons of fun :)

knittymuggins

Lisa said...

Maryanne: The date on Friday was more special than I could have imagined! She is indeed full of surprises. The ride was fun but the rest of the weekend was very low key since SF got sick....she is still sick today...sheesh