"I have never felt that anything really mattered but the satisfaction of knowing that you stood for the things in which you believed and had done the very best you could." - Eleanor Roosevelt

Friday, May 7, 2010

Friday Fill-Ins #175

1. Salsa and chips are the perfect snack around our house.
2.
Hamburgers fresh off the grill are perfect and you've even got mustard.
3. By the time I get home
it will be the perfect time to lay out by the pool and get a little head start on the bathing suit tan.
4.
The free samples that HEB has out for everyone is what I look forward to most when grocery shopping.
5. And I was dreaming
of a little retirement place in the mountains in Tennessee near the Lady Vols.
6.
Being in love with your best friend and knowing that they feel the same way about you ...is there anything else better?!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to
dinner with SF and a "real" date, tomorrow my plans include participating in the Bikers Against Breast Cancer ride and the festivities afterward and Sunday, I want to celebrate Mother's Day with Stephanie, Jack, Zoe, Megan and SF.  With plans to call my Mother to celebrate her as well!

No comments: