"I have never felt that anything really mattered but the satisfaction of knowing that you stood for the things in which you believed and had done the very best you could." - Eleanor Roosevelt

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Stealth post....

Okay, so I missed Thursday.  I have a great excuse.  SF had the day off and I didn't know until she didn't set the alarm and I realized I was running late...

No problems....I also managed to sneak by the newest yarn store in the area, Sugar Land Yarn Company.  I LOVE the shop and need to return when I have more time and more money....I will post about what I did purchase later.

Today we went on our first MVP ride and I will also post about that later....

Off to bed now...we have been up since 6:30 AM and I am pooped....

3 comments:

Amy Darsie said...

I can't wait to hear about the new yarn store!

Also ... I just woke up, so when I read that, it didn't compute as 'Sugarland', but 'Sugarfoot'. You know the whole King of the Hill thing ... but I got it now. :-)

IamKnitGuy said...

You said poop.
Miss ya, hoping life is grand!

Lisa said...

Amy: I just love it when my brain "sees" something else and it sends me in a totally different direction until I realize that wasn't it all... :)

Joe: You are still a nut but I love you even more!