"I have never felt that anything really mattered but the satisfaction of knowing that you stood for the things in which you believed and had done the very best you could." - Eleanor Roosevelt

Friday, May 14, 2010

Friday Fill-Ins #176

1. I just had Mexican Food for lunch at a new place in town and I was not impressed.
2. Love is.
3. The third sentence on the 7th page of the book I'm reading: unimportant to the rest of my readers.
4. Champagne with strawberries tickles my fancy.
5. I was walking to the mail box when I saw a family of Mockingbirds.
6. The way the pets interact makes me laugh!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to rain and our regular TV shows, tomorrow my plans include The Preakness, the start of the WNBA and attending the Flamingo Party and Sunday, I want to do nothing unless I change my mind!


Have a great weekend!  Enjoy life and do something nice for your self!

3 comments:

IamKnitGuy said...

What's a flamingo party? Did we already go over this last year? It seems familiar. Mind's the first thing to go. ::sad:: Enjoy your weekend!

knittymuggins said...

I love #2! Hope you had a great weekend :)

knittymuggins

Lisa said...

Joe: Yes, we did go over this last year but that is okay. I love you just as you are! The host couple decorates their ENTIRE house with pink flamingos and guests have to wear something with a flamingo on it or the color of a flamingo. Basically it is just an excuse to have a party...

Maryanne: That was the best answer to number two and it was totally spontaneous....