"I have never felt that anything really mattered but the satisfaction of knowing that you stood for the things in which you believed and had done the very best you could." - Eleanor Roosevelt

Friday, May 21, 2010

Friday Fill-Ins #177

1. Pictures of Zoe are the one thing that never fails to make me smile.
2. I'm looking forward to swimming this weekend.
3. The sound of the laundry washing and tumbling in the dryer is what I'm listening to right now.
4. Potato salad must have Durkee Famous Sandwich and Salad Sauce in it!
5. A fried egg sandwich with pepper jack cheese on a Nature's Own 100% Whole Wheat Sandwich Round was the best thing I ate today.
6. Today was hard to start after only 4.5 hours of sleep.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to getting to bed early to make up for lost sleep last night, tomorrow my plans include an extra long motorcycle ride with SF to a destination unknown as of yet and Sunday, I want to SWIM!

No comments: