"I have never felt that anything really mattered but the satisfaction of knowing that you stood for the things in which you believed and had done the very best you could." - Eleanor Roosevelt

Friday, April 30, 2010

Friday Fill-Ins #174

1. I was wanting rain so that I could knit and watch old movies, but that didn't happen.
2. Rushing to get out the door for an appointment and I left my book on the night stand.
3. Why can't I work for myself is a thought that I have often.
4. My mom was in my thoughts today.
5. One of my father's favorite sayings was "any job worth doing is worth doing right the first time".
6. "There's nothing to eat in this house" --I know that feeling!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to regular Friday night TV shows, tomorrow my plans include The Kentucky Derby and the Hou-Tex Chapter Meeting and Sunday, I want to finish the Calais Shawl I started!

No comments: