"I have never felt that anything really mattered but the satisfaction of knowing that you stood for the things in which you believed and had done the very best you could." - Eleanor Roosevelt

Friday, April 16, 2010

Friday Fill-Ins #172

1. I'd like to hurry up and finish my degree.
2. One of my most favorite romantic memories is the first time that SF asked me if I wanted to go to bed and turn on some music.
3. Last night, I had pan-seared flounder, green beans and broccoli for dinner.
4. Sorry for the lack of more regular posting.
5. Can we get the pool warm enough to swim now?
6. One of my worst temptations is hostess cupcakes which are on sale now and hard to resist!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to The Ghost Whisperer and Medium, tomorrow my plans include helping with the bake sale at San Jacinto Harley-Davidson, which will include a bike ride on the Blue Flame and Sunday, I want to finish the Pay-It-Forward so I can start on the shrug in Fitted Knits!

Enjoy your weekend and make sure to tell that someone you love how you fell, just in case they haven't heard you tell them in a while.

No comments: