"I have never felt that anything really mattered but the satisfaction of knowing that you stood for the things in which you believed and had done the very best you could." - Eleanor Roosevelt

Friday, April 23, 2010

Friday Fill-Ins #173

And...here we go!

1. Where are my creative vibes when I need them most?
2. If wishes were horses I'd be in good shape, as I know how to ride horses.
3. I'd like to see the whales in Alaska or on one of those special whale cruises.
4. When I was a teen, I thought I would marry someone that would never need me to work outside the home and we would travel the globe together.
5. One of my mother's favorite sayings was "you play with fire and you will get burned".
6. I'd have a hard time doing without my ability to knit or crochet.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to date night with SF, tomorrow my plans include a much needed visit to get my hair colored and another Open House at a Stubbs and Sunday, I want to possibly get the patio and pool ready for the upcoming opportunity to swim. I love Texas!

No comments: