"I have never felt that anything really mattered but the satisfaction of knowing that you stood for the things in which you believed and had done the very best you could." - Eleanor Roosevelt

Friday, April 9, 2010

Friday Fill-Ins #171

1. In 1992, I was oh so very unsure of myself.
2. Time with Zoe always brings me laughter and smiles.
3. Do what you love, with what you have, where you feel comfortable, safe and loved.
4. Wrapped in the arms of SF is where I'd like to be.
5. The trees and flowers are telling me that pollen is a bitch to deal with but more importantly, that Spring is finally here and new life appears for all to delight and behold.
6. It is the thirst for knowledge that just keeps going on.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to an uninterrupted date with SF, tomorrow my plans include the Customer Appreciation Party at San Jacinto Harley-Davidson and Sunday, I want to sit in the sun, share time with SF and knit!

What ever your plans include, have a wonderful weekend! Let someone know how much you care about them.

No comments: