"I have never felt that anything really mattered but the satisfaction of knowing that you stood for the things in which you believed and had done the very best you could." - Eleanor Roosevelt

Friday, June 25, 2010

Friday Fill-Ins #182

1. On vacation, I like eating local foods, looking for local yarn stores and lazy mornings in bed.
2. I want to go on a whale watching cruise in the ocean.
3. One of my favorite vacation spots will always be The Finger Lakes part of upstate New York because of the water, the scenery and the WINE.
4. I always get emotional and want more one on one time with the full moon.
5. Up, up and away, some day I want to take a hot air balloon ride.
6. Bananas and chocolate soy milk make great smoothies.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a late night swim, tomorrow my plans include a trip to the local farmer's market and Sunday, I want to grill out and enjoy adult beverages poolside!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Enjoy your weekend! It sounds like a good plan ... but then again, you can never go wrong with grilled meat and alcohol!

Me, I don't like full moons. Patients at work always act crazy for some reason.