"I have never felt that anything really mattered but the satisfaction of knowing that you stood for the things in which you believed and had done the very best you could." - Eleanor Roosevelt

Friday, June 18, 2010

Friday Fill-Ins #181

1. When the news ends and Friday night TV starts = 6:58.
2. It was the reason, of course, her brown eyes looking at me so softly.
3. Avoiding conflict is something I no longer feel the need to do.
4. I have another errand to run, then Happy Hour and the Pool, both in my backyard.
5. The perfect black dress...just go find it
6. What were once vices have been replaced with virtues and new experiences.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a long over due conversation, tomorrow my plans include a much needed visit to the hairdresser for color to spruce up the growing out process and Sunday, I want to you know the answer.....don't you!

No comments: