"I have never felt that anything really mattered but the satisfaction of knowing that you stood for the things in which you believed and had done the very best you could." - Eleanor Roosevelt

Friday, June 11, 2010

Friday Fill-Ins #180

1. Sun on my skin feels great.
2. The solution is not always easy to find.
3. Curling up with the one I love always helps me to fall asleep.
4. How about Grasshopper Pie Ice Cream, just like Wal-Mart is advertising.
5. Grilled Ahi Tuna served medium rare with corn roasted on the grill and a salad is something I highly recommend!
6. Imagine that you can instead of why you can't.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to doing something spontaneous since our regular shows are on summer hiatus, tomorrow my plans include some yard work on the front flower beds and some knitting, depending on how SF feels and Sunday, I want to you know the answer.....swim!

No comments: