"I have never felt that anything really mattered but the satisfaction of knowing that you stood for the things in which you believed and had done the very best you could." - Eleanor Roosevelt

Friday, June 4, 2010

Friday Fill-Ins #179

1. My parents' house in Ohio is my favorite place to travel to.
2. When I think about my childhood, I often remember the house on Cottonwood with the elementary school smack dab in the middle of our block.
3. Honesty makes for a good friend.
4. The wind in the trees, the rain on my skin, these things make me feel alive.
5. Trying something new is so exciting!
6. My best friend knows more about me than I know about myself, or so it seems.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to finishing Megan's Calais, tomorrow my plans include The South East Patriot Guard motorcycle ride and Sunday, I want to you already know this one, I want to swim!

Have a great weekend everyone and remember to tell those you love how much you love them.  Just because you can and they need to hear it more often!

No comments: