"I have never felt that anything really mattered but the satisfaction of knowing that you stood for the things in which you believed and had done the very best you could." - Eleanor Roosevelt

Saturday, November 1, 2008

All Saint's Day

Otherwise known as my mother's birthday. Happy birthday mom!

What a day! Will spare you all the details. I did receive an excellent suggestion for what to make my new granddaughter. I have decided to make this. Mr. Habit himself suggested it as an excellent item. Will go to the bookstore to see if I need to own the book...otherwise, I need to see if my local library has it so I can get going....

Talking to my mom always reminds me of how much I respect her now. She shocked me with one of her comments. She is finally going to break down and get a tattoo. She wants one that says "Made in Tennessee". All true, as she was born there just as my dad, myself, and all my siblings. She also told me that my baby brother just got himself a new bike. I think that she said it was black with suede blue trim. My parents have one like this. She is all black and mom said dad calls her Black Beauty. She also shocked me right out of my shoes when she told me that my uncle just got himself this. I have no other details. The main shocker is that he is 6'2" and should have gotten a bigger bike....but he will learn, so says my dad....

Okay, off to bed soon, as Texas Tech upset the Texas Longhorns....and I am exhausted....I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend and survived Halloween.....

No comments: