"I have never felt that anything really mattered but the satisfaction of knowing that you stood for the things in which you believed and had done the very best you could." - Eleanor Roosevelt

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Tuesday Temptations

I was standing at the receptionist's desk today when the mail came. As she was sorting the mail, she tossed a Dillard's catalog on the coffee table. Curious, I picked it up and came across these things. Not all I want or need, but they caught my fancy due to their uniqueness. So, without further adieu, here they are:

I do actually want this because I need a casual watch and I love the sentiment on the face. The ooohhh aaahhh factor on this, especially in red is drop dead gorgeous. And this one for the unique neckline gets a mention as well. Now, bear with me on these two. I don't want a man in my life but how could you resit a man in this classic look or this one? And trust me, the pictures in the catalog are far superior to the ones posted on their web site! Now,while this and this are both listed as men's items, but I would love to see S.F. in either of them! And how hot is this for a woman! And have we not seen this on Ravelry? Trust me the catalog version of this is much sexier, but I love the overall look and S.F. would look great in this too. I must admit it looks totally hot with jeans and a white shirt....OY, I'm a sucker for that look. I saw this and just had to chuckle....you'll see. Again, the catalog picture is much better, but this is lovely. I would NEVER pay for this when I can make it but isn't it lovely? I love to entertain for friends and this is beautiful. Finally, I want to get this for both Munchkin and Trouble, as all good Southern women should have a Southern Living cookbook.

Hope you all are having a good week so far!

1 comment:

Leah said...

Ooh, I also think the cashmere topcoat would look fab on a lady.

I forget, did I tell you how awesome your haircut is? It's beautiful.