1. My blueprint for success includes making sure that I never forget who I am and what I want/need/deserve/desire from life. And to remember that I need to share with those that are less fortunate, and that includes the furry folks as well.
2. A peppermint disk was the last candy I ate/had.
3. The best facial moisturizer I’ve ever used is Grape Seed Moisturizer. It is made right here in Texas and is amazing!
4. Knitting and Exercise can be good therapy.
5. I’d like to tell you about Black Beauty Wine from Black Mesa Winery.
6. Passion is my strongest characteristic.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to hanging out with the Posse at Jumps, tomorrow my plans include errands to drop clothes at the dry cleaner, shoes to the repair shop, pick up jewelry that was repaired, grocery shopping, and watching the Texas Tech Red Raiders game, and Sunday I have to wash clothes, watch the Green Bay Packers games, iron, attend a birthday party for a four year old....., and knit.