"I have never felt that anything really mattered but the satisfaction of knowing that you stood for the things in which you believed and had done the very best you could." - Eleanor Roosevelt

Friday, November 21, 2008

Friday Fill-In

1. The last band I saw live was Rodney Crowell at the Mucky Duck. It was an AWESOME show, and the company at the table was pretty stellar as well.
2. What I look forward to most on Thanksgiving is spending time with those people that I love the most and being thankful for the others that are in my live but cannot share with me in person.
3. My Christmas/holiday shopping is about mid-way done.....
4. Thoughts of website designs, knitting for Zoe Raven, and Holiday cooking fill my head.
5. I wish I could wear a size another size smaller jean than what I tried on tonight.
6. Bagpipes are amazing and I have the utmost respect for the men that can play them.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to finishing the second sweater for Zoe Raven and getting to bed earlier than I did last night, tomorrow my plans include attending the first baby shower for Trouble, Jack, and Zoe Raven and then scurrying home to catch the Texas Tech game, and Sunday, I want to finish the laundry, iron, and get some web design work done in between football games and knitting. I also want to finish some lingering WIP's so I can get to that Luxe sweater....

Have a great Saturday and I will post pictures of the second sweater and the baby shower on Sunday!

GO RED RAIDERS!

No comments: