I forgot to post the following to posts...saved them as drafts, so I lumped them together for a post tonight. Brought to you by Malbec....a wonderful wine......IMHO.
Friday Fill-In 1. My favorite food seasoning is fresh basil from my patio garden.
2. Trouble and Munchkin's voices (and Special Friend too) are music to my ears.
3. Lucky is having the opportunity to express myself in ways I never dreamed.
4. Child Abuse is something I take very seriously.
5. Many people have no idea who they really are because they haven't looked into the mirror and really looked at what was staring back at them.
6. Groceries and Prescriptions were the last thing I bought at the store.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to handing out candy to Trick-or-Treaters and watching Rocky Horror Picture Show for the millionth time, tomorrow my plans include finishing the first Pay-It-Forward gift (needs to be properly blocked) while watching College Football (Go Texas Tech!) and Sunday, I want to clean the apartment, cook a few meals for the upcoming week, and watch the Green Bay Packers.
How many hours of TV do you watch per week? Do you feel that’s too much, not enough or just right?Depends. On Saturday I watch college football, sometimes for the entire day while I am knitting or doing house work like ironing. Sunday, I watch at least one of the pro games. The rest of the week it just depends. Over all, Monday through Friday I would say that I watch about three hours of TV. Saturday and Sunday I would say about eleven hours. All in all, just about right for me....at least at this point in my life.
Which of the 5 senses do you feel is your strongest sense?
Hands down, it is my hearing. I can hear things that most people can't. Sometimes I can even hear the conversations of other tables when I am out at a restaurant....
What’s the wackiest belief you held as a child?
Oh wow - good question. I think it would have to be the fact that my mother said she had eyes in the back of her head. I quickly learned that she was kidding, but my kids thought the same thing for YEARS! Now they both have eyes tattooed on their neck so that they can say that they have eyes in the back of their heads.....OY....Okay, gang...off to bed or I will never want to get up. I owe lanoue81 a text message tomorrow since I stood her up at the Houston Hurly Knitter's Java Stitch gathering. I had a "Come To Jesus" meeting that I needed to attend and she will understand when I tell her about it....that's what friends are for....