"I have never felt that anything really mattered but the satisfaction of knowing that you stood for the things in which you believed and had done the very best you could." - Eleanor Roosevelt

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Wednesday Interlude

Well...yes, it is indeed Wednesday. As many of you know, last night was the first night of classes. I raced over to the University of Houston - Main Campus to get started only to learn that the first class had been canceled since the professor was in DC for all the festivities. A little pissed but I made the best of it. I went to the Student Union and proceeded to knit on Trouble's BMG's Footies. At the appropriate time, I headed to the second class only to be informed with my fellow students that the professor was also in DC for same said festivities. Now, don't get me wrong, I think it is great to do this; however, the school knew who was in these classes and they made us provide two email addresses as well as a cell phone number. Don't ya think that they could have notified us? Surely they know which professors were out....just sayin...

Okay, off the soap box....I have a temptations post almost ready...I promise to get it posted tomorrow.....

On the baby update...."mucous plug has been delivered, cervix is effaced, baby Zoe can make her appearance at any moment from this visit on...."that's all I have folks....need sleep.....

1 comment:

Dharma said...

Okay I don't know any of the details for baby Zoe but yes anytime once the plug is gone. Anytime until 42 weeks that is ;-) (former, mostly, doula speaking here)