"I have never felt that anything really mattered but the satisfaction of knowing that you stood for the things in which you believed and had done the very best you could." - Eleanor Roosevelt

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Tuesday Temptations

Okay, I have a twist on this week's Temptations. I was treated to these temptations by S.F., so we can all blame her if you are suddenly compelled to acquire any of them....

My first "treat" was to see the Russell Simmons Jewelry. This piece in particular was part of the treasure hunt, as was this one. We looked at this one, even though it was not part of the treasure hunt. It looked great on, but not practical for riding on the motorcycle. Perhaps for dressing up....

We then went to the Ed Hardy store and looked at these, these and these. Don Ed Hardy is an interesting man. The Houston Store was fascinating and I am looking forward to going back there and trying on some of his clothing lines after I finish training for the 10K. The body should be better equipped to wear some of the pieces and actually due them justice!

We were also trolling online at this site for rings. We were looking at this, this, this, this, and this. No red flags or alarms should be or need to be raised or sounded. We were both looking at different rings for different reasons. I was helping Trouble and Jack research some options for their rings and looking for a new ring for me. I have always wanted one to wear on my thumb, but I think that I need to look at some that are between 2MM and 3MM thick instead of the 6MM ones. I will admit that I am also getting an education on Stainless Steel and Tungsten. There are so many more choices of metal available than I ever knew about and each of them has their respective merits.

I will admit that this ring was beautiful and should I ever need to get a band for someone this would be the first thing that I would consider if it was the style they liked. I was also elated to see this ring. Why? Well, first ruby is my birthstone. Second, it is very classic. But most important, I have placed it out here as a graduation present to myself. I don't know if I will order a class ring from the college I am attending, so placing this as my graduation present to myself has a special value. Besides, I am worth it!

I also was pointed to this website. A very dear friend of mine suggested that I may want to get one of these for Trouble and Jack. And while I was on the site, I noticed this. I will most likely order it for my parents. I think that they would like it, especially since our heritage includes Welsh descendants. And if I ever decide to be in a serious relationship again, I think I would like one of these for myself.

Okay gang, that's all for this week's Temptations.....

1 comment:

Leah said...

Fun as usual! I love hitting on the mystery links and never knowing what they'll reveal!