1. It’s January it is the start of the new year and the right time to end bad relationships and start news ones. It is also the right time to start new traditions.
2. A rare steak and a Caesar salad for dinner is what I crave most right now.
3. Cork and wine go together like the perfect pattern and yarn.
4. Communication with others to avoid misunderstandings is so nourishing.
5. Let us dare to make sure that we leave a positive mark on each person we come in contact with daily.
6. I feel free and alive in my home.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I plan on getting my grocery shopping done and soaking in a bubble bath, tomorrow my plans include time with Special Friend and what ever spontaneous things we decide to do and Sunday I plan on watching football with a very dear friend and his family in their new home.