"I have never felt that anything really mattered but the satisfaction of knowing that you stood for the things in which you believed and had done the very best you could." - Eleanor Roosevelt

Friday, October 1, 2010

Friday Fill-Ins #193

1. My back is looking strong and sexy these days as a result of the work outs at the gym.

2. My hair, while cute, is looking wild.

3. Leaves are falling all around, the places where my friends live but not here in my part of Texas.

4. I'm working on tactics to help stave off forgetfulness.

5. Healing is sometimes hard but to move forward, one must process, forgive and move for to let it happen.

6. Knitting on three projects at the same time and reading my third book for Banned Books Week is what I've been up to lately!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a quiet evening finishing up my last Banned Book Week selection and time with SF, tomorrow my plans include a long overdue ride on the Motorcycle, knitting on the USS Sock Competition entry and College Football and Sunday, I want to enjoy the wonderful weather and be spontaneous!

No comments: