"I have never felt that anything really mattered but the satisfaction of knowing that you stood for the things in which you believed and had done the very best you could." - Eleanor Roosevelt

Friday, October 15, 2010

Friday Fill-Ins #195

1. Wow, it's almost time to start National Novel Writing Month!

2. The YarnLuvinLizzie Chubby yarn I'm using for a surprise knit is simply beautiful.

3. My favorite way to start a day is a warm hug before getting out of bed and then after starting my coffe, a really good hug and kiss.

4. SF went out for groceries last week and in addition to flowers she walked in the door holding a pumpkin.

5. I look out my window and see the water gently falling over the ledge of the spa into the pool while watching the breeze sway the palms and the sun dancing on the water.

6. Crock Pot cooking is what I've been thinking about lately.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to SF returning to me from her training in Dallas, tomorrow my plans include getting my hair done, riding the motorcycle and some NCAA Football and Sunday, I want to do whatever SF and I decide to do!

No comments: