1. One of my strongest beliefs is everything happens for a reason.
2. The importance of finishing my degree has become huge!
3. The sky is cloudy with a threat of rain and wind and cold, so (if this were a reality in Texas) I can snuggle up with SF, watch TV and knit.
4. The love of friends and family is comforting to me.
5. I always thought I'd be infamous like my relatives, some day in the future that is.
6. I was feeling emotional and other twinges and then I went outside to look at the full moon.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching the Rangers beat that team from NY, tomorrow my plans include knitting and college football (Battle of the Piney Woods) and Sunday, I want to ride the motorcycle and spend quality couple time with SF!
A special message, today is Stephanie's 27th birthday. I will be calling her around 5 PM to wish her Happy Birthday. She has enriched my life and touched everyone she has come in contact with. Bonus, she has given me my first grand child. I love you Stephanie!