"I have never felt that anything really mattered but the satisfaction of knowing that you stood for the things in which you believed and had done the very best you could." - Eleanor Roosevelt

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Friday Fill-Ins #194

1. My favorite month is November because it starts to make me feel like nesting and doing even more special things for those I love.  Not to mention my mom and SF were both born in this month..

2. Fall knitting is like a fresh breeze.

3. I love to sniff freshly wash and dried clothes.

4. Eggs Benedict is what I like to have as a treat for breakfast.

5. The hobby I enjoy most is knitting.

6. A new Wizard of Oz is in the making, oh my!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to getting to bed early, tomorrow my plans include as much time outside as possible and Sunday, I want to sit pool side and knit!

No comments: