"I have never felt that anything really mattered but the satisfaction of knowing that you stood for the things in which you believed and had done the very best you could." - Eleanor Roosevelt

Friday, October 29, 2010

Friday Fill-Ins #197

Happy Halloween to those who celebrate it!
FFI


1. While the cat's away I plan on hosting a knitting party for the CLACK family......, just don't tell her.

2. Pumpkin chili was fabuloso!

3. Children in costumes are fun to watch.

4. Tonight, there will be adult beverages and fast food for dinner when I get home from work or shopping or what have you.

5. This may seem odd, but I want to go to a drive-in and watch Alfred Hitchcock movies, and I don't like scary movies.

6. It's time for jeans and 3/4 length sleeves on the weekends and that seems like a fine idea to me!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching the WVU football game on ESPN2, tomorrow my plans include watching The University of Tennessee game at 11:00 AM CST while knitting (of course) and Sunday, I want to sleep in, eat steak and spend time with SF!

1 comment:

twistedtexan said...

Woot! Happy weekend! You'd better get cracking on my new hat! (ha. Kidding.)