"I have never felt that anything really mattered but the satisfaction of knowing that you stood for the things in which you believed and had done the very best you could." - Eleanor Roosevelt

Monday, October 22, 2007

Monday Minute

First, many of you have emailed me to get the link for the birthday info. Here it is. Thanks to Luciana for getting me to it from her blog....She knows I can't resist that kind of stuff.

I made two of these this weekend. The yarn is Classic Elite flash in color 6168. This is a bad picture, but it is the perfect Halloween orange.

Trouble came for a pre-birthday dinner last night and she received hers then. There will be a better birthday post when we celebrate with her. Her birthday is today. She graced our presence at 5:40 PM twenty-four years ago. I have a photo montage that I am assembling and I will share it later this week.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure Trouble is thrilled you're sharing baby pics with the world.

Knitting it Out in an Urban Zoo said...

oooh! I love the orange a LOT and I'm also a BIG fan of montages!!