"I have never felt that anything really mattered but the satisfaction of knowing that you stood for the things in which you believed and had done the very best you could." - Eleanor Roosevelt

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

In Loving Memory



No Tuesday Temptations today. Instead, I am posting a picture of my Brother-In-Law that is being laid to rest today. My heart still hurts for his wife and kids as well as the rest of his family.

You will be dearly missed by the rest of us that you have left behind. Please look over us and guide us as best you can. You will forever be with us in ours hearts and memories. In time the tears will cease and the pain will lessen. Until that time we will be lost for a bit without you.

3 comments:

FemiKnitMafia said...

I was offline this weekend and missed the first post. This is so sad! Hugs to your Wifey.

Unknown said...

Hugs to all of you. I hope wifey and her sister are doing OK.

Cindy said...

I've been hearing about you from our friend Purl, and saw your comment on my blog yesterday and came over to visit you. I'm sorry to hear of your loss. Hugs to you, wifey and the family. I hope to meet up with you soon. Sorry it won't be tomorrow!

Cindy