"I have never felt that anything really mattered but the satisfaction of knowing that you stood for the things in which you believed and had done the very best you could." - Eleanor Roosevelt

Friday, September 3, 2010

Friday Fill-Ins #192

Happy Labor Day weekend to all who celebrate it. And...here we go!

1. Family can be your greatest gift or your biggest nightmare.

2. Good conversation is like tennis, back and forth.

3. I love a rainy night.

4. Rice with butter makes a good meal.

5. I've got the itch to learn how to use a drop spindle now, thanks to Lizzie and Jordan.

6. See above photo : wth!!!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to doing absolutely nothing, tomorrow my plans include riding the motorcycle and swimming and Sunday, I want to finish the USS Migration socks and get more of the Red Hot sweater finished!

No comments: