Friday, September 3, 2010
Friday Fill-Ins #192
1. Family can be your greatest gift or your biggest nightmare.
2. Good conversation is like tennis, back and forth.
3. I love a rainy night.
4. Rice with butter makes a good meal.
5. I've got the itch to learn how to use a drop spindle now, thanks to Lizzie and Jordan.
6. See above photo : wth!!!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to doing absolutely nothing, tomorrow my plans include riding the motorcycle and swimming and Sunday, I want to finish the USS Migration socks and get more of the Red Hot sweater finished!