"I have never felt that anything really mattered but the satisfaction of knowing that you stood for the things in which you believed and had done the very best you could." - Eleanor Roosevelt

Friday, September 24, 2010

Finally Friday













Just pictures, not too many words.  First picture is the Fred Hartman Bridge as seen on the way home from Upstairs Studio.  The second picture is a sneak peek at the SWTC Xie Bamboo thread that is the test knit shawl for the Upstairs Studio.  Let me tell you, this stuff is YUMMY!  The next picture is the back of the Red Hot.  The front is almost to the neck divide and I am hoping that it will be finished before the end of the month so I can enter it into the KAL.  More on the later.  The last three are of the Sockhead Hat done up with one skein of Wool In The Woods Twin Twist.

Enjoy this first weekend of Fall!  I promise an over load of posts next week with FO's and Fall goodies....

No comments: