"I have never felt that anything really mattered but the satisfaction of knowing that you stood for the things in which you believed and had done the very best you could." - Eleanor Roosevelt

Friday, August 27, 2010

Friday Fill-Ins #191

1. You do your thing; I do mine and sometimes we meet in the middle.

2. Making Quiche and Pumpkin Bread is what's been on my mind on and off all day.

3. Remember when you drank out of the water hose when you were washing the car or just because you were thirsty.

4. Knitting, reading and wine tasting classes are three of my favorite obsessions :-)

5. During the last year I purged a lot of the "old" self and started working on introducing me to myself.

6. Thinking about SF puts a smile on my face.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to chillin' and relaxin', tomorrow my plans include watching the Pearland Little League and the Houston Texans and Sunday, I want to be totally spontaneous!

1 comment:

IamKnitGuy said...

I still drink out of the hose as long as it's cold!