"I have never felt that anything really mattered but the satisfaction of knowing that you stood for the things in which you believed and had done the very best you could." - Eleanor Roosevelt

Friday, August 20, 2010

Friday Fill-Ins #190

1. Laughter is the best medicine.

2. "Thank you so..." are the three words that started off the last email I sent.

3. What I'm most looking forward to today is finishing Clementine and spending the day with SF.

4. Sassy and Eraser playing puts a smile on my face.

5. Where in the world did I put that Kate Spade eyeglass case?

6. A recipe for cherry infused vodka, just what I needed!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching the Pearland Little League play their first game, tomorrow my plans include a long overdue visit to get my hair done and Sunday, I want to swim and finish Water for Elephants!

No comments: