"I have never felt that anything really mattered but the satisfaction of knowing that you stood for the things in which you believed and had done the very best you could." - Eleanor Roosevelt

Friday, August 6, 2010

Friday Fill-Ins #188

1. Life is what you make of it.

2. Never give up, just keep going.

3. My last text message (or IM) ended in these three words: in the sand.

4. Alaskan King Crab legs and a baked potato with a salad is what I'm thinking about for dinner sometime soon.

5. On the 1st day of August my niece was born (22 years ago).

6. A trip to the gym always makes me feel lively and energetic.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to spending quality time with SF inside AC (heat advisory), tomorrow my plans include a trip to the local farmer's market and Sunday, I want to swim before it gets too hot to be outside safely and then a long over due cal to my sister and then my parents!

No comments: