"I have never felt that anything really mattered but the satisfaction of knowing that you stood for the things in which you believed and had done the very best you could." - Eleanor Roosevelt

Friday, August 13, 2010

Friday Fill-Ins #189

1. Music feeds the mind, body and soul.

2. A sleepy hug from SF is what I like first thing in the morning.

3. The first thing I said this morning was: "do we have to?".

4. Snow crab legs and a salad; it's what's for dinner tonight.

5. It's all been worth it to get to this point in my life.

6. Floating in the pool with music and a cold beverage is what I feel like doing right now.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to finishing the Clementine and some quality time with SF, tomorrow my plans include going to the gym and then to see "Eat, Love Pray" with SF and Sunday, I want to swim and start on the Multnomah!

No comments: