"I have never felt that anything really mattered but the satisfaction of knowing that you stood for the things in which you believed and had done the very best you could." - Eleanor Roosevelt

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Tuesday Temptations

Yes, I am well aware that it is Thursday. I warned you that this week had the potential to be over before I could blink.

I wish that the website showed you how awesome this shirt really looks. It is a Christmas present for SF. and I am so excited. I also know that SF likes, no loves, watches. If I knew that this one would be acceptable, I would have ordered it as well. Perhaps when I am more attuned to what is the favorite style I can add that to the gift list.

While I was trolling the Internets looking for something else, I saw this, this, and this. Okay, yes, I have the ability to wear any of these. That had me looking at the other holiday choices. And then I saw these road signs...and I couldn't narrow it down to any one favorite. There were just so many that could be acceptable....Of course no self-respecting motorcycle owner could exclude looking at the Skull/Cross/Motorcycle category and I saw this one. Of course, knowing that I have now officially declared the Open Rose (Full-Blown) as my trade-mark, I saw this, this, this, this, this, this, this, this, this, this, this, this, this, and this was my favorite. I also found this category but did not investigate it as much as I should have.

Thinking ahead to road trips in the summer, I was also on the look out for any deals on this, or something like it. I am also very much in love with the aux input jack in my car. it allows me to listen to my iPOD through the car's speaker system. I may need this to enable me to have all of my music with me on my next road trip. My only "challenge" would be what color....

Okay...that's enough for this edition....my next one will be food related again, as I have been pouring through sites again....you have been warned. I will also be adding several posts tomorrow about the House of Blues show and Hurly Knitting.

No comments: