"I have never felt that anything really mattered but the satisfaction of knowing that you stood for the things in which you believed and had done the very best you could." - Eleanor Roosevelt

Friday, December 12, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins

1. Friends are the one constant you can have in your life.
2. Make your health a priority; it’s the one thing that will keep you going strong into older life and prevent you from needing assisted living longer.
3. I’m ready for new holiday traditions!
4. Swiss Army is one of my favorite colognes to smell.
5. The oldest ornament I have is one that my parents gave me 28 years ago.
6. Take some yarn, a good movie, a glass of wine, and special person, mix it all together and you have the perfect night at home.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to finishing sweater number 2 for Zoë and weaving ends on a Pay-It-Forward gift, tomorrow my plans include attending the Lone Star Rally in Galveston and Sunday, I want to finally finish all my ironing and get the gifts I have purchased wrapped and under the tree.

No comments: